Milestone Ministry supports and celebrates the spiritual growth of children. The students will spend three weeks studying a specific lesson, then, each class will receive a special time of recognition during the 10:45 am Sunday service by the Pastors. Also, each student will receive a special memento to remember this Milestone accomplishment.
The Milestone of starting school is celebrated with a Beginner party for our newest 3 yr. olds who receive backpacks to assist with taking home all the wonderful items they will make during Sunday school, plus they will have their own backpacks for the Blessing of the Backpacks on Rally Sunday. Our other Milestone classes are:
- Preschool – Baptism – TBD
- Kindergarten – “My Church” study on Sundays in November
- 1st Grade – Worship study
- 2nd Grade – Lord’s Prayer study to take place on Sundays in April
- 3rd Grade – Bible study on Sundays in October
- 4th Grade – 1st Communion – information on all activities will be sent home.
- 5th Grade – 10 Commandments study will take place on Sundays, in March with recognition during the 10:45 am service.
Contact Information: Stacy, Children and Family Ministry
Phone: 651-257-6300 ex.17 Email: email@example.com